6/11/2007

Monday.....monday...monday...uuuhhh

Akhirnyaaaaa............. seminggu dah berlalu....Aduuuuuh yakiiiin deh !!!! Last week is a very very complicated week. Cape banget rasanya dari badan, pikiran ampe emosi juga terkuras abis !!!!!!! But, paling banyak nguras emosi.... Hopefully, I through this week with a new spirit and hope. Everything is gonna be ok !!! C'mon cheer up, Ferti !!!

I hate monday, don't you ?? Not really!!! No matter what day is it, everyday is a good day as long as everything is goin well......So I dont hate monday actually. I just hate a bad suprising!!!! Its kind of shock therapy for me.
We're all knew that man can plan something, but GOD who makes decision. Just through my life and surrender to GOD.
Today i'm in a bad mood. Don't know why !!! Perhaps at the beginning there is someone or something makes me upset..

No comments:

Post a Comment