6/13/2007

Happy B'day My baby

Aduuuh senengnya hari ini....Ga tau knapa ? Yg jeles seneng aja!!! Kata temen jangan2 dampak dari PMS neh...(hi.hi.) Abisnya last week uring-uringan mulu, but now, udah cengar-cengir and give everyone the sweetest smile...

Btw, last week is Asya's birthday....
Mom just wanna says HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY !! Be a good girl !! Mom always pray for u.
Time goes by..Ga kerasa udah 5 tahun jadi anak (emang dulunya apaan?) ya??
Mom's big expectation is your happiness. You feel happy whenever and wherever you are. Keep strong. Believe that mom always support u. Your mom is just a simple woman. She only can gave u a lot of affections, love and understanding...Life is not that just simple. Life is very complicated......
This song is dedicated for u my girl:
When I was just a little girl
I asked my mom "What will I be?"
Will I be pretty, will I be rich ?
Here's what she said to me
"Ques Sera Sera what ever will be will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be will be"
......................
.............
Zzzzzzzhhhh ...zzzssshhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment