6/12/2007

Reach for.....

Ga tau napa ...Kaya nya hari ni pengen aja bilang cinta...Lg falling in love ??? Absolutely not.....
Hav u asked urself what hav u done for ur life ?? I have !!! And I realized that I haven't done anything to anyone.......
Ini kesempatan...reach for it.....ga mau waste time lagi ah...Kaya kata pepatah : "hidup cuman sekali..." so I wanna say :

I LOVE YOU.... I Love u Dad... (u'r my idol. I just wanna be u. Your dilligence n u'r simplicity), I Love u Mom..(u'r my hope. You're a real woman, a real wife n a real mom.), I Love u Darling (u'r my spirit. U always in good humor. I love u'r patience. Thank u be patient for me), I Love u Kids (u'r my strength n motivation. You're my light n my angels)..., I Love u sist (I admire u. So many things that I want to be just like u).., I Love u bro (Both of u always can cheer my life up..thx anyway)....I Love u my friends.........(You are my inspiration).

No comments:

Post a Comment